Connect Groups are at the heart of Now Church. We believe in the power of connection, not just because it’s a good excuse for food & fun (no excuse needed!) but because we feel that as we connect with others, our journey forward as a Church and as individual Christians will be better, stronger and healthier!
This year we are doing what we’ve called Special Interest Groups, where people with similar interests get together, do what they love and combine that with discussion and teaching. We’ve also got a couple of the more traditional style connect groups based in the home or at our church building in Langold.
Here are a list of our groups that meet usually meet fortnightly:
- Bible Study @ Langold on Tuesdays 10:00am
- Ladies Connect @ Worksop on Tuesdays 7:15pm
- Mens Connect @ Worksop on Wednesday 7:29pm
- Connect Group @ Carlton in Lindrick on Thursdays 7:30pm
- Walking & Cake @ Hodsock on Saturdays 11:00am
We encourage every person who attends Now Church to be part of a connect group as we believe they play a key part in your growth as a Christian. If you would like to enquire about a group near you simply contact us.