Find out all about our Sunday service.
Sundays are without doubt our favourite time of the week.
Our services are packed full of life and you will experience great worship and a practical and inspirational message. Now Church is full of families, children, teens, young professionals and senior citizens. In fact, it’s full of all ages so whoever you are we are sure you will feel right at home.
Our Sunday services take place at Sparken Hill Academy in Worksop and kick off at 10.30am. You can see a map of where this here.
We know it may not be easy visiting a new church for the first time. You might have lots of questions and this is why we’ve tried to make our services an enjoyable experience; easy, stress-free and relaxing. Hopefully it is "user-friendly" for those who have never been to church before. If we were visiting a new church for the first time, we would like to know what to expect, so here is a brief overview:
- When you arrive, you will be welcomed by our First Impressions Team. They are there to ensure you feel welcome and help you in any way that they can.
- You can then wander through to the cafe where you can get a great cuppa and mix with everyone else.
- The café area closes a few minutes before the service starts and you will be encouraged by our First Impressions team to move to the auditorium. Please feel free to sit where you like.
- Our services usually start with worship. Most people love our band and we think you will too!
- If you come with children, when you arrive at church, you will be shown to our kid’s registration point where you can register your child and meet our kid’s team. Children leave halfway through the service to go to their own kid’s area. Barney the Bear is our kid’s mascot and he leads the kids to their designated area. Your child is free to go with Barney or stay with you. If you want to go up and have a look at what is going on, then speak to one of the adults who is going out with them.
- We also have someone talking on a Sunday morning. This will usually last around 30 minutes, and will be on a subject related to both normal life and the bible.
There is no dress code at Now Church, so feel free to wear whatever you want. Some people come in jeans and a shirt, others in jogging bottoms and a t-shirt! Just be comfortable.
Sunday Morning Service @ 10.30AM
Sparken Hill Academy